Expecting a child brings forth a new set of responsibilities for parents. Finding the best car seat stroller combo is a must for ensuring your little one is safe during all of your travels. A reliable system is comfortable, lightweight, and made of high-quality materials. We gathered top-rated products that are ideal for strolling and even jogging.Here are the ten best car seat and stroller combos available on the market in 2018.
10. Vive Travel System with Embrace by Evenflo
The infant car seat of this travel system stroller can hold babies of up to 35 pounds, while the stroller can hold up to 50 pounds. The stroller has a large canopy. Both the car seat and the stroller feature a 3-to-5-point harness and thick, comfortable padding for extra safety. This stroller features one-hand 16-inch fold-down system which makes it very convenient for parents always on the go.
- The stroller has long handles, which makes it ideal for taller people.
- The stroller seat is easy to adjust.
- The one-hand 16-inch fold-down system is very convenient.
- The wheels make for a bumpier ride.
9. Graco LiteRider Click Connect Travel System
This system is the best car seat stroller combo including a top-rated SugRide Click Connect 30 system. The stroller is one of the most lightweight on this list and weighs a little over 17 pounds. In addition, the tray and cup holders of the stroller pivot out of the way for easy access to the baby. Both can hold babies of up to 30 pounds.
- One of the most lightweight car seat/stroller combos on this list.
- The click connect system is quick and easy to secure infant car seats to strollers.
- Sturdy, long-lasting construction.
- The head cushion in the car seat is not as thick and comfortable as some parents would prefer.
8. Comfy Cruiser Travel System by Graco
This Graco travel system stroller combo is top rated thanks to its SnugRide Click Connect seat that attaches and detaches with ease. It holds babies of up to 30 pounds and up to 32 inches in height. It’s another classic option from Graco, just a little better-rated than the previously mentioned one.
- This system is easy to operate.
- It has exceptional body support transitioning.
- Adjusting the straps on the rear side of the car seat can be challenging.
- A little heavier than others.
7. Smooth Ride Travel System by Safety 1st
This travel system stroller combo is one of the most easily maneuverable options on this list thanks to the agile wheels and lightweight construction. The seats are equipped with side impact protection and extra support for newborns. Another appreciated feature of this system stroller is its 4-height adjustment system.
- You can easily adjust this system as your child grows.
- The car seat holds little ones between 4 and 35 pounds in a rear-facing position.
- They can be removed as your child grows into their seat.
- Some parents have a difficult time locking the stroller into position.
6. The Nexton Travel System by Baby Trend
The coral floral design is stylish, fun, and comfortable. This travel system includes a Flex Loc car seat and base that make switching from car to stroller quick, convenient, and easy with one hand.
- Parent tray and child tray on the stroller makes carrying drinks and small items easy.
- The car seat is very roomy and adjustable as the baby grows.
- Large canopy for good shade during sunny days.
- Car seat base may not secure properly in some vehicles.
5. EZ Ride 5 by Baby Trend
Baby Trend presents the best car seat stroller combo for infants between 5 and 30 pounds and up to 30 inches tall. Both the stroller and car seat are equipped with large head supports for an extra comfortable ride. The handle of the stroller is adjustable and the car seat features adjustable reclining positions.
- The seats on both the car seat and stroller are equipped with multi-positioning techniques.
- The stroller is quick and easy to fold and store.
- Turning the stroller is a bit difficult.
4. Expedition Jogger Travel System by Baby Trend
This stroller is equipped with large front and rear wheels, making maneuvering while jogging easier than ever. It’s also built to last and provides comfort to your little one. It can hold babies up to 30 pounds and 30 inches tall.
- Car seat is equipped with a 5-point harness.
- The car seat interior is equipped with EPS energy absorbing foam.
- High quality, long-lasting construction.
- Unisex color scheme.
- Some parents have difficulty maneuvering the lever.
3. Lift and Stroll Travel System by Cosco
This stroller system is ideal for babies up to 22 pounds. The multiple reclining system, side impact protection system, and 5-point harness ensure your child is safe during travel. The stroller also comes with two built-in cup holders and storage space for parents and a tray with another cup holder for the baby.
- The car seat is equipped with a 5 point harness.
- This system is equipped with four harness heights that can be adjusted as your little one grows.
- Ensure your little one is secured properly before traveling.
- Smaller upper weight limit than most on this list – only up to 22 pounds.
Note: If you travel or walk a lot and want your baby to join you, you might also consider reading our article on the best baby carriers.
2. Fastaction Fold Click Connect Travel System by Graco
This travel system is equipped with the Snug Ride Click Connect 30 system, making it quick and easy to use. This travel system is lightweight, sturdy, and extremely comfortable; the stroller can hold babies of up to 50 pounds, while the car seat is good for babies up to 30 pounds.
- The stroller is comfortable and easy to use.
- These items have multi-position settings that can be adjusted for maximum child comfort.
- Some parents feel this system is very heavy.
1. Expedition LX Travel System by Baby Trend
The Expedition LX Travel system by Baby Trend is the best car seat stroller combo with Flex Lock 30. Meant to accommodate little ones up to 30 pounds and 30 inches, this car seat comes with easy flex lock adjustments to change the height of the car base for better positioning.
- The front wheel locks and swivels for jogging and easy maneuverability.
- The stroller has a convenient tray for your little one and a large storage basket underneath.
- The canopy is large and adjustable and works well to block sunlight on your little one.
- Some parents believe the car seat sits up too high.
These are the top ten best car seat stroller combos available on the market in 2018. Each one provides a safe, reliable, and ultra comfortable riding experience; if you, however, want the best, verified customers highly recommend the Expedition LX Travel System by Baby Trend for its maneuverability or the stylish Graco Comfy travel system. Do you have other suggestions for this top?