This page provides information on how you can interact with and use the content found on this website. All these guidelines were created specifically to protect the intellectual property of our authors and the identity and well-being of our users, thus making sure everything runs smoothly.
It’s important to carefully read and understand these rules as they address all our users and visitors. If you find information you do not understand or are not sure it applies to you, simply e-mail us or use the comment section to get in touch with us.
Every piece of content you find on this website is the property of our website’s team or has been licensed to us by third-party partners and is protected by copyright laws. Content refers to every piece of written or visual material you may find on our website. Therefore, you cannot use it without our express content.
How to Use Them Safely
You can use the content and materials on this website to gain knowledge on the wide selection of products dedicated to infants, children, and new or soon-to-be parents.
- You are allowed to review and copy our content for your own personal use only.
- You are also allowed to use our content for educational purposes, but only after asking our team for permission and explaining the exact context in which you will use them.
- Our team has the right to deny your request for permission to use our content and materials if we see fit.
How Not to Use Our Copyrighted Materials
These rules refer to our articles in their entirety, fragments of our articles, and even paraphrased fragments of our content. Given that we already defined our visual materials as content, the same rules apply to them, too.
- None of the content available on this website can be used for commercial purposes by our users. You cannot copy, modify, use them for commercial displays (be them commercial or not), remove copyright or any type of proprietary marks from our materials, or mirror them on other servers.
- Please do not quote or reference any article or piece of content our website without asking for and receiving our permission. When you do quote or reference one of our articles, please also include a link to the source material and present it appropriately.
- Visitors may not modify the content on our website in any way, regardless of how they plan on using it.
User Interaction & Conduct Rules
The following section aims to provide a set of guidelines for our users so that you can have a meaningful, informative, and smooth experience on our website.
Firstly, each one of our visitors can post comments on our articles. We support and encourage dialogue on our website, so please share our insights and expertise with our team and the rest of our visitors.
- Make sure your comment is relevant to the content on the page you post it on.
- Look over our content and the rest of the comments to check if the opinion or issue you want to address has not been discussed before since an online discussion can easily become confusing if it’s taking place over multiple threads at once.
- Always be respectful towards other visitors. Our team will not tolerate any form of offensive, vulgar, or disrespectful content. This refers to explicit materials or language, racism, sexism, and other types of discrimination. Users on this website who break these rules will receive a permanent ban.
- Attempts to deceive our other visitors, acquire personal information from them, will be punished with a permanent ban and we will inform the appropriate authorities about the incident.
- All users are required to inform us if another user has an inappropriate behavior towards them or are performing any other activity that goes against our rules.
Third-Party Ads & Links
SweetMomsBlog.com provides information and services as they are. We cannot guarantee the accuracy, safety, completeness, accuracy, or suitability of the information you find on this website. Our team is not responsible for data loss or damage because of the performance of this website or third-party ones. We are not to be held accountable for any type of inaccurate content or damage that may result from it. Our liability is limited to the fullest extent permitted by current legislation.