Pregnancy pillows are often used by expecting mothers as a way to relieve stress on their body while sleeping. Numerous companies offer different styles, shapes, firmnesses, and designs – some are more practical and comfortable, while others just have an interesting design. So how can you find the best pregnancy pillow? We gathered 10 of the top rated pregnancy pillows available on the market for 2017 and sorted them to the best-rated according to online customer reviews.
10. Today’s Mom Cozy Comfort Pillow
Today’s Mom offers the best body pillow for pregnancy that includes a shoulder comfort system. This pillow works to keep your belly and back supported as you sleep.
- This pillow works exceptionally well to cradle the entire body.
- Works around the curves of the body for added comfort.
- Also works great after pregnancy as a nursing pillow.
- The pillow is not a great option for taller women.
Bottom Line: Overall, this is the best pregnancy pillow available for full-body comfort and long-term use.
9. PharMeDoc Pregnancy Pillow
The PharMeDoc full body pillow is made in the USA and provides C-shaped support on your back, knees, hips, head, and neck as you sleep. The full body pillow design helps ease the need to use multiple pillows to achieve a comfortable sleeping position.
- The pillow is oversized and contains adjustable polyfill material that allows you to create the ideal level of comfort.
- The removable cover is hypoallergenic and can be removed to wash.
- The pillow itself is extremely comfortable, but it is not made with the best quality materials.
Bottom Line: This is the best pregnancy body pillow for the price.
8. U-Shaped Full Body Pillow by ComfySure
This U-shaped pillow is the best pregnancy pillow for its full body support. This product is guaranteed to provide comfort to get you through the otherwise restless nights.
- This pregnancy pillow is hypoallergic and 100-percent polyester.
- Provides incredible support and comfort while conforming to the shape of your body.
- The case is not as durable as desired.
Bottom Line: This is the best pregnancy pillow for moms looking for full body support through a comfortable full-body pillow.
7. Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow
The total body pillow by Leachco works to support your hips, neck, back, and tummy so you can get a good night of rest. This patented design pillow was developed by a registered nurse and mom so you can be sure it was designed to work perfectly.
- The cover is sham-style and completely removable and machine washable.
- This pillow allows you to get comfort and support without extra heat.
- This pillow measures 60-inches in length, making it perfect for wrapping around your front and back as you sleep.
- Some individuals had a hard time removing the cover.
Bottom Line: This is the best body pillow for pregnancy due to its size, comfort, and wrap-around style design.
6. Cheer Collection Pregnancy Pillow
This alternative down pillow is premium quality and built to last. Cheer collection did not fall short in providing the perfect U-shaped design for all night comfort.
- This pillow is microfiber and oversized to give the best night sleep imaginable.
- This full-body sized pillow is the perfect solution for back support to prevent sciatica and pain during pregnancy.
- This pillow tucks between the legs for extra knee support.
- Pillow is not as dense and large as some customers prefer.
Bottom Line: For the price, this is the best pregnancy pillow for wrap-around full body support.
5. Queen Rose U-Shaped Pregnancy Pillow
The U-shaped pregnancy body pillow by Queen Rose is the ideal balance of strength, comfort, and style. This blue and pink body pillow is unique and ergonomically designed to provide comfortable support throughout the entire night.
- Comfortable design that is 51-inches long.
- The U-shape design works well to fold around your body and molds to the curves.
- The pillow has a full back and belly support.
- Works well to keep the back cushioned while nursing as well.
- Some expecting mothers prefer a larger size pillow.
Bottom Line: This is the best pregnancy body pillow for moms looking for full-body support from a wide-designed pillow.
4. J-Shaped Body Pillow by ComfySure
The J-shape full body pillow is specially designed to relieve pain during pregnancy. This pillow is ideal for stomach and side sleepers to provide maximum support and comfort.
- This pillow is hypoallergenic and works well to keep you comfortable while sleeping.
- The pillow works to distribute support through your body.
- The pillow is 36-inches wide and 60-inches long and works to conform to the shape of your body to provide lasting comfort.
- Neck fabric is a bit stiff, so it is difficult to conform to that area of the body.
Bottom Line: This is the best-rated pregnancy pillow due to its uniquely comfortable design.
3. Dream Premium U-Shaped Pregnancy Pillow
The Dream Comfortable pillow delivers the quality that is sure to live up to its name. This pillow provides full body support with its U-shaped design.
- This pillow provides full body support.
- The inner contours of the pillow follow the shape of the body for a more natural level of comfort.
- This best pregnancy pillow is deluxe quality with an easy-to-remove cover that allows you to simply place it in the washing machine to clean.
- The pillow is shorter than expected based on the pictures.
- Needs to be set out in the sun once a month and “fluffed” by hand to keep fullness, which can be a bit inconvenient.
Bottom Line: This product does what it is supposed to do. It provides lasting comfort.
Recommended read: If you are interested in an easy way to keep track of the evolution of your pregnancy, we also recommend reading our list of the best pregnancy tracking apps of the year.
2. The SnuggL Pillow
This total body pillow is one of the best-rated pregnancy pillows on the market. This product is hypoallergenic and contours to the curves of your body.
- This pillow is great for side sleepers.
- The L-shaped design provides full-body comfort.
- The ideal design to align the spine to reduce pain.
- Pillow has a medium firmness.
- The pillow is heavy and can be difficult to turn over.
Bottom Line: This is the best pregnancy pillow for keeping the back straight in order to prevent sciatica and lower back strain.
1. Restorology 60-inch Pregnancy Pillow
This full body pregnancy pillow is 60-inches long and easy to clean with its washable cover. The unique shape of the pillow works to support the head and back while preventing heartburn and lower back pain.
- This pillow supports the entire body as it wraps around your body.
- Designed to follow that natural curves of your body by contouring to them as you grow through pregnancy.
- It’s the best pregnancy pillow according to ratings and reviews from customers
- No negative opinions were left about this product.
Bottom Line: This is by far the best pregnancy pillow available on the market today. The affordable price, unique design, and comfortable stuffing make it an extremely reliable option for comfort during the entire pregnancy.
Recommended read: As a side note, if you are looking into how to improve sleep before and after birth, you might also want to check out our article on the best nipple creams.
Each of these pregnancy pillows works well for providing all-night relief from the pain and pressure of carrying a child. These are the ten best pillows for providing comfort during the entire length of your pregnancy, rated to the most popular according to online reviews. What do you think?