When it comes to feeding your growing baby, only the best organic baby food will do. Finding the best brand of organic baby food does not have to be a challenge. Companies offer a range of flavors that are sure to provide your baby with all the vitamins, minerals, and nutrients he or she needs to grow. Here is a list of the ten best organic baby food options on the market in 2018.
10. Earth’s Best Organic, Whole Grain Oatmeal Cereal
Organic baby cereal is important for ensuring your little ones can enjoy the most important meal of the day and Earth’s Best does not fall short in meeting parents’ expectations.
- This cereal is made with whole grain oatmeal.
- It is easy to digest and is fortified with iron.
- This item contains no GMOs and is USDA certified as an organic product.
- This organic baby cereal does not contain any fruits or vegetables.
Bottom Line: This item is extremely tasty and loaded with nutrition for your little one and is the best organic baby food
9. Kale Mashed potatoes Stage 2 Baby Food (42 Pouches)
Amara is known for being the best brand of organic food for babies and this product is proof. These tasty pouches come in three tasty flavors, all packed with vitamins and nutrients.
- This baby food is a healthy choice: a non-GMO product that has no sugar, salt or additives and it is gluten-free.
- This product mixes with water, formula, or breast milk quickly and easily.
- Mix well before consuming or it may be difficult to consume.
Bottom Line: If you are looking for a great organic baby food option, this one is definitely it. It is extremely affordable, tasty, and high-quality food.
8. Sprout Organic Baby Food Pouches
These organic sprout baby food pouches are a flavorful option mixed with quinoa. This USDA certified organic product has no preservatives, concentrates, or sugar, making them an extremely healthy option for your little one.
- The products are made with only real and pure ingredients that come from whole foods.
- Some parents do not believe they have enough flavor.
Bottom Line: This is an excellent organic option for baby food that is loaded with healthy vitamins and minerals your stage 2 baby needs.
7. Earth’s Best Organic Stage 2 Pouches
Earth’s best organic food is one of the most popular organic baby foods around and this product goes far beyond expectations. This sweet potato and beets veggie puree is packed with flavor and vitamins that your baby will love.
- This product is packed with essential nutrients and a unique blend of vitamins that are crucial for your baby’s development.
- These foods also have fiber and proteins that are safe and healthy for your baby.
- No fruit flavors.
Bottom Line: This is the best organic baby formula to introduce your little one to vegetables.
6. Organics Stage 2 Eat Your Colors Green
Plum organics products will teach your baby to love their greens. This tasty organic food is vibrantly colored and has an easy to eat smooth texture.
- Packaging is non-BPA with a recyclable cap.
- This USDA organic certified product is unsweetened and contains no GMOs.
- May require repeat introduction to get your child to love their greens.
Bottom Line: This baby food works well for teaching your child to love vegetables and other greens.
5. Earth’s Best Organic Stage 1, My First Fruits Variety Pack
Earth’s best organic baby food does it again with their stage 1 foods. This is sure to be a great option for introducing your baby to fruits.
- This product is USDA organic and Kosher certified.
- These foods do not have any artificial flavors, antibiotics, steroids, or preservatives added.
- These products do not have any sugar, salt, or wheat in them.
- Some babies are not a big fan of the pea flavor.
Bottom Line: The wide variety of fruits this product contains make it a great choice for introducing your baby to fruits.
Recommended read: If you want to give your baby the healthiest meals, also check out our collection of the best organic baby cereal in 2017 and our rundown of the best organic baby formulas!
4. Sprout Organic Baby Food withQuinoa Puffs
Quinoa puffs by Sprout are rich tasting mango carrot snacks. These whole grain snacks are quick-dissolving and easy to digest.
- These snacks are gluten-free and contain no GMO ingredients.
- These quinoa puffs are a fun finger food that comes in a BPA-free container and they are certified organic.
- These snacks go stale if you won’t properly seal them after opening.
Bottom Line: This is one of the best organic baby food options for snack time.
3. Peter Rabbit Organics with Beet, Carrot, and Pear
Another choice for best organic baby food is Peter Rabbit Organics. These beet, carrot, and pear foods are an excellent source of vitamins and nutrients.
- This is the best organic baby food for 6+ and toddlers.
- This product is 100% all natural fruits and vegetables backed by a USDA organic certification.
- These pouches are resealable and do not need to be put in the refrigerator.
- Some parents feel this item is too watery.
Bottom Line: Overall, this is a perfect blend of fruit and vegetables for your growing baby.
2. Earth’s Best Baby Organic Stage 2 Fruit Blends
Earth’s best establishes another contestant for the best organic baby food with this stage 2 variety pack. This 18 count baby food is a great value for the price and it is loaded with flavor.
- This is the best organic baby food for babies 6 months and older.
- Three flavor varieties ensure your baby doesn’t get tired of eating the same thing over and over.
- There are no artificial flavors or colors added to these USDA-certified organic foods.
- Each pouch must be consumed within 24-hours of opening.
Bottom Line: This is a tasty flavorful option for getting your little one to eat the vitamins and nutrients they need to grow.
1. Plum Organics Stage 2 Organic Baby Food
Plum Organic company is known for producing the best organic baby food on the market and their stage 2 blends are no exception. This blend of fruits and vegetables is so tasty your child won’t even realizes how truly healthy it is.
- This product is a reliable portioned baby food that you can grab for on the go.
- Each 4-ounce pouch contains organic fruits and vegetables with no added sugars or flavors.
- Some of the flavors can be a bit pricey.
Bottom Line: This is the best organic baby food around. It offers a great combination of fruits and vegetables in a tasty blend that is highly nutritious.
These are some of the best organic baby foods currently on the market. Each option provides all the necessary vitamins and nutrients that are sure to help your child grow healthy and strong. I noticed the vegetable and fruit-based foods are preferred by children, but I highly recommend alternating them since a baby’s diet should be as diverse as possible.