No products found.
When your child has eczema, it can be frustrating for everyone. Eczema can be tiresome, painful, and hard to care for. Below you will find a list of quality eczema products to help you find the best eczema cream for toddlers for your child. We’ve created this list based on the products’ ingredients, certifications, value, and customer opinion.
10. Babyganics Eczema Care Skin Protectant Cream (3 oz.)
[junkie-button url=”https://www.amazon.com/Babyganics-Eczema-Care-Protectant-Cream/dp/B00JX3SBAG/?tag=sweetmomsblog0a-20″ style=”red” size=”large” type=”square” target=”_blank”] Check Prices [/junkie-button]
Babyganics is a well-known brand that makes one of the most amazing, best eczema cream for toddlers with no scent. This cream contains Babyganics unique NeoNourish natural seed oil blend, colloidal oatmeal, and absolutely no harsh chemicals or fragrances that work together to support the skin barrier’s overall function.
- Gentle and safe enough to be used multiple times each day;
- Recommended/tested by dermatologists and pediatricians;
- Easily found in drug/grocery stores and is affordable on any budget.
- Does not contain strong ingredients intended to moderate-severe eczema;
- No relaxing, calming scent as some others contain;
- Works best when applied after bathing.
9. California Baby Eczema Cream Skin Protectant (4.5 oz.)
[junkie-button url=”https://www.amazon.com/California-Baby-Eczema-Cream-Therapeutic/dp/B007SXN2ZW/?tag=sweetmomsblog0a-20″ style=”red” size=”large” type=”square” target=”_blank”] Check Prices [/junkie-button]
This 4.5-oz. product comes with an easy-to-use pump and contains colloidal oatmeal that naturally relieves and soothes skin conditions. The formula is entirely hypoallergenic; containing ingredients like yucca root, aloe, and lavender and clary sage essential oils.
- Organic, steroid-free formula makes it great for toddlers with sensitive skin;
- Light, fragrant smell that relaxes and calms toddlers and their skin;
- Great for kids with any allergies or skin sensitivities.
- Could be more expensive than other brands/products;
- Do not use on children under 6 months;
- May cause temporary pain or stinging on open, cracked skin caused by eczema.
To prevent eczema or the recurrence of eczema, you should also be careful how you choose your baby’s toiletry products. Here are the best baby shampoos for your child’s sensitive skin.
8. BabySpa Calming Eczema Relief Cream (4.4 oz.)
Nearly 98% of what you find in this cream is organic and it can be safely used on babies and toddlers of all ages. This best eczema cream for toddlers contains oatmeal, vitamins, and minerals like Jojoba, shea butter, and calendula. It contains no harsh chemicals, dyes, fragrances, or substances.
- Approved by the National Eczema Association;
- Hypoallergenic and intensively hydrating;
- Heals broken skin caused by itching and scratching.
- Could be more expensive than other products;
- Acts as a protectant and may not absorb into the skin as easily as others;
- No calming, fragrant scent.
7. Puriya Mother of All Creams (4.5 oz.)
[junkie-button url=”https://www.amazon.com/Puriya-Psoriasis-Dermatitis-Irritated-Peppermint/dp/B00YHZFA5E/?tag=sweetmomsblog0a-20″ style=”red” size=”large” type=”square” target=”_blank”] Check Prices [/junkie-button]
When you first set eyes on this cream, it looks like a tub of prescription-grade medicine. And with the strength you find in this cream, it might as well be. It relieves itching, swelling, redness, and dryness, as well as stimulates the regeneration of healthy cell-growth, with ingredients like peppermint, aloe, shea, and chamomile.
- 13-in-1 formula with 99% natural ingredients;
- 2 scent options: Mildly Earthy (ultra-gentle version) and Light Peppermint;
- 6-month money-back guarantee.
- Very strong and should not be used on children under 5 without doctor’s permission;
- Extra-strength formula means extra expense;
- Some may not enjoy the scent.
6. Emu Joy Banish My Rash Cream (2 oz.)
[junkie-button url=”https://www.amazon.com/Psoriasis-Dermatitis-Effective-Extremely-Ingredients/dp/B00OZSXZ6E/?tag=sweetmomsblog0a-20″ style=”red” size=”large” type=”square” target=”_blank”] Check Prices [/junkie-button]
This miracle cream isn’t just good for eczema since it can treat a wide array of dermatitis conditions. The concentrated formula can work on rashes, burns, sensitive spots, cradle cap, and more, with aloe, sunflower oil, shea butter, primrose, and a load of essential oils that calm and soothe irritation.
- All-natural formula: no gluten, chemicals, fragrances/dyes, GMOs, etc.;
- Fast-working (steroid-free) formula;
- Uses Emu oil to enhance the effect of other ingredients in the formula and make them penetrate deeper.
- Smaller size available than others;
- Not-so-pleasant scent;
- May not completely eliminate some rashes.
5. Aveeno Baby Dermexa Moisturizing Cream (5 oz.)
[junkie-button url=”https://www.amazon.com/Aveeno-Baby-Eczema-Therapy-Moisturizing/dp/B003BJZ1P6/?tag=sweetmomsblog0a-20″ style=”red” size=”large” type=”square” target=”_blank”] Check Prices [/junkie-button]
Recommended by doctors for years, Aveeno’s products contain great ingredients at a great value. This eczema cream is specially formulated for little ones and loaded with a colloidal oatmeal blend, which has been shown to improve the overall symptoms of eczema in babies/toddlers within 90 days.
- Available in 3 different sizes for convenience;
- Affordable and easy to find in most stores across the country;
- A triple-oat formula that protects, soothes, restores and maintains the skin barrier.
- Should be used after baths or showers for best results;
- The formula is not as strong as other options out there;
- Not a thick formula.
4. BareBaby Organics Premium Moisturizing Lotion (8 oz.)
[junkie-button url=”https://www.amazon.com/Organic-Baby-Lotion-Fragrances-Moisturizer/dp/B019R152KU/?tag=sweetmomsblog0a-20″ style=”red” size=”large” type=”square” target=”_blank”] Check Prices [/junkie-button]
Containing organic ingredients like coconut oil, aloe vera, chamomile, jojoba, avocado, rosemary, and shea butter, this lotion is designed for kids of all skin types. It’s vegan and gluten-free as well since the company focuses on creating natural, safe-to-use products that can be used by the whole family.
- 100% natural and organic ingredients;
- Lightweight and completely non-greasy;
- Great value for a generous-sized bottle.
- Acts as a lotion and does not provide a thick, protective coating as others do;
- Not specifically-designed for eczema;
- Some customers claim the scent is unpleasant.
3. Bee Real Advanced Skin Cream (2 oz.)
[junkie-button url=”https://www.amazon.com/Cream-Organic-Manuka-Moisturizer-Toddlers/dp/B01B0U6Y3K/?tag=sweetmomsblog0a-20″ style=”red” size=”large” type=”square” target=”_blank”] Check Prices [/junkie-button]
This cream is ultra-thick, so a little goes a long way. It’s made with manuka honey, which relieves itchy skin and provides comfort from pain and inflammation. The Bee Real cream absorbs easily and quickly, with no gluten, fake fragrances, parabens, and more.
- 3 bottle-size options for convenience;
- Light, “barely there” scent, with no harsh chemicals;
- 30-day, money-back guarantee.
- Not completely/entirely organic or natural;
- Should be used multiple times each day for optimum results;
- Could be too thick for some.
2. YoRo Naturals Organic Manuka Skin Soothing Cream (2 oz.)
[junkie-button url=”https://www.amazon.com/Organic-Psoriasis-Dermatitis-Children-Provides/dp/B01GP93EM0/?tag=sweetmomsblog0a-20″ style=”red” size=”large” type=”square” target=”_blank”] Check Prices [/junkie-button]
You can find this unique blend in 2 size options, with only 6 ingredients that include beeswax, manuka oil, and manuka honey. These 6 ingredients work together to moisturize even the driest skin and provide the skin with anti-bacterial agents that prevent irritated skin from getting worse.
- Only 6 ingredients compared to the many ingredients others could have;
- Multi-use formula can be used for a variety of purposes;
- Customers claim it can even help remove skin spots, some fine lines, and more caused by dry skin.
- Must be used within 3 months of opening;
- A more expensive option than others;
- Goes on slightly greasy.
1. Aveeno Baby Eczema Therapy Nighttime Balm
[junkie-button url=”https://www.amazon.com/Aveeno-Baby-Eczema-Therapy-Nighttime/dp/B01HI7VY84/?tag=sweetmomsblog0a-20″ style=”red” size=”large” type=”square” target=”_blank”] Check Prices [/junkie-button]
Aveeno has been creating skincare products for decades that are designed for sensitive skin types and this product is no exception. The non-greasy formula not only helps minimize the symptoms of eczema but also helps relieve discomfort so your toddler can sleep their best.
- Hypoallergenic and steroid-free;
- Approved by the National Eczema Association;
- Provides moisturizing seal throughout hours of sleep.
- Designed to be used at nighttime and should not be used multiple times per day;
- Not natural or organic;
- Thick, gel-like application.
Since every kid is unique, you’ll need to decide what the best eczema cream for toddlers for your child is. The products you’ve seen here today will provide you with quality options to help you make the right decision for your family. Try one for yourself and let us know: are there any eczema creams we forgot?