No products found.
Even though keeping a physical journal of your baby’s first years might seem old-fashioned, it’s generally much safer and meaningful in the long run. The best baby memory book should have a cute design, be resilient, and have plenty of space for your baby photos.
Here is a shortlist we compiled just for you to round up the best baby memory books for your child.
12. Tiny Angel Baby Memory Book
[junkie-button url=”https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DHU1GZM/?tag=sweetmomsblog0a-20″ style=”red” size=”large” type=”square” target=”_blank”] Check Prices [/junkie-button]
Not only is there enough space for pictures in the Tiny Angle Baby Memory Book, it also has personal writing spaces and a handy pocket for items such as ultrasound pictures, pregnancy tests, cards from well-wishers, or the nursery bracelet! There are forty-six pages with pregnancy pages, photo pages and a family tree for you to fill up.
- Gender neutral
- Baby journal enough for five years
- Forty-six content-rich pages
- Made of high-quality paper
- Prompts can limit your own ideas
- The picture slots are quite small – a 4×6 photo does not fit in one
Bottom line: ideal for those who take lots of pictures and want to have a comprehensive record of their baby’s first five years. Also great for twins!
11. DaySpring Inspirational Baby Book
This spiral inspirational baby book is gender-neutral and in an educational cute animal theme. This baby book includes blank spaces you can write on as well as page prompts that do half the work for you. It comes with five pocket pages and envelopes for significant baby accessories like the hospital bracelet and the like. Enjoy the freedom to completely personalize your child’s best baby memory book.
- Animal theme is adorable
- Easy prompts
- Offers liberty regarding organizing the baby memory book
- You can add pages if needed
- Spiral is bulky
Bottom line: This will work great for those looking for a cute nature theme for their baby memory book and for those who want liberty in organizing and displaying the pictures.
10. Petite Pro Baby Book For Boys and Girls First Three Years Record Book
More than just a photo album, this is the best baby memory book if you’re looking for a cute floral design !and great presentation overall as it comes in an elegant and protective box. With milestone pages each month, you will be able to document and record all the firsts your baby has gone through beginning from the time you had a 1-day old to the time you have a child going to his very first day of kindergarten at three years of age. It has 48 pages of 10×10 inches with 4×6-inch picture slots.
- Comes with an elegant box
- Adorable watercolor artwork and prompts
- Looks too floral to be gender-neutral
- Prompts limit creativity
- Some users found spelling mistakes in their books
Bottom line: Well-organized and great for baby girls.
9. Lucy Darling Little Artist Memory Book
[junkie-button url=”https://www.amazon.com/dp/B014QE0NUC/?tag=sweetmomsblog0a-20″ style=”red” size=”large” type=”square” target=”_blank”] Check Prices [/junkie-button]
This floral memory book keeps your child’s first year of life fresh in your memory every time you open it. No need for all the effort a scrapbook requires. This memory book by Lucy Darling is already designed artfully with beautifully written words and introductory sentences. This unique baby journal takes off the pressure and helps you document the first year of your little darling – no need to spend hours composing every page. It also has eleven blank pages for you to fill up freely.
- Pages are pre-organized, so not much effort needed from you
- Busy parents don’t need to spend too much time completing the pages
- Eleven blank pages for you to write freely at the end
- Made with eco-friendly soy-based ink
- Floral book may not be fit for little boys
- Pages are pre-filled which means a limited contribution
- The design is mostly flowers and not much else
Bottom line: Ideal for parents who want an easy-to-fill memory book and need guidance in doing so; if you are not great with words – especially when getting emotional – this is definitely the best baby memory book for you.
8. Baby Book with Clean-Touch Ink Pad by Pearhead
This wonderful baby memory book has a simple, elegant design and includes 50 acid-free pages. Its front cover is customizable with a 3×3-inch baby photo and a footprint, which is one of the main selling points of this book. The ink pad it comes with can be used up to two times and is completely safe for babies as their skin will never touch the ink. It also has designated pages for information and pictures about the mommy and daddy, their story, the baby’s family tree, pregnancy milestones, baby shower memories, and many, many more.
[junkie-button url=”https://www.amazon.com/Pearhead-Chevron-Baby-Clean-Touch-Included/dp/B0101U6YQM/?tag=sweetmomsblog0a-20″ style=”red” size=”large” type=”square” target=”_blank”] Check Prices [/junkie-button]
- Acid-free pages
- The clean-touch ink pad is 100% safe for babies and creates a heartwarming memory
- A comprehensive guide to heartwarming memories
- The content is a little rigid
- Some parents did not like that, for each party or event in the baby’s life, they needed to fill out a list of the received gifts
Bottom Line: The best baby memory book if you want to document EVERYTHING.
7. Normson’s First and Five Year Scrapbook and Baby Record Memory Book
[junkie-button url=”https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MSKQ490/?tag=sweetmomsblog0a-20″ style=”red” size=”large” type=”square” target=”_blank”] Check Prices [/junkie-button]
All the first things your child ever did will be recorded in this beautiful, printed baby book by Normson’s. Enjoy looking through holidays, major milestones, birthday pages each month and Instagram-friendly photo square frames as well as 4×6-inch photo slots.
- Acid-free pages last longer
- First five years are included in this all-in-one book
- Enough for 92 photos
- Bulkier than other items on this list
- Not gender-neutral
Bottom line: Great for parents who want to invest time and effort into a comprehensive baby memory book that’s not as restrictive as others on this list regarding its cotents.
6. Carter’s First Five Years Memory Book by C. R. Gibson
[junkie-button url=”https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01BA2S27O/?tag=sweetmomsblog0a-20″ style=”red” size=”large” type=”square” target=”_blank”] Check Prices [/junkie-button]
Just like most other baby books that only document the first year of your baby, this one goes the distance and records the first five years. Decorative with pages for Our Family Tree, All About Daddy, All About Mommy and even the guest list of the baby shower, you can be sure that this baby book is ultra-complete. Included in the pages are dental charts, growth charts, handprints, hospital bracelets, and footprints. Everything you could possibly think of is included in this best baby memory book for the first five years of your child’s life.
- Unisex cover and pages
- Every aspect of a child’s life is thought of in this baby book
- Pages can get bulky from all the inclusions
Bottom line: This is the best baby memory book for you if you want a well-organized one.
5. Ronica First Year Baby Memory Book
[junkie-button url=”https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01E2J3JVG/?tag=sweetmomsblog0a-20″ style=”red” size=”large” type=”square” target=”_blank”] Check Prices [/junkie-button]
This baby memory book by Ronica is designed for the baby’s first year of life and comes with 60 pages with plenty of space for photos and side notes. One of the best features of this baby memory book is its modern design with Instagram-friendly photo frames. This book features beautiful cartoonish illustrations and a hardcover to ensure it’s also long-lasting.
- Plenty of slots for heartwarming letters, advice, and pregnancy-related activities.
- Very well organized.
- Spiral bound notebook with a hard cover that might not last for more than 5-10 years.
4. Unisex Linen-Wrapped Baby Book
[junkie-button url=”https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06X3QRV5J/?tag=sweetmomsblog0a-20″ style=”red” size=”large” type=”square” target=”_blank”] Check Prices [/junkie-button]
Grey linen high-quality paper with silver leaf embossment comprise this stylish baby milestone book. The perfect book to leave on your coffee table, you are assured of durable pages with the linen sleeve protection from smudges and fingerprints. Fifty-eight pages record all your baby’s firsts. Definitely one of the best baby memory book options today.
- Records all your child’s firsts
- Wrapped in linen paper
- Prompts take away from your creativity
Bottom line: Although it doesn’t offer a lot of freedom, it’s very well-made and is the third best baby memory book on this list.
3. Lovely Sprouts Baby Memory Book
[junkie-button url=”https://www.amazon.com/Journal-Neutral-Scrapbook-Keepsake-Perfect/dp/B06X9Q8RWR/?tag=sweetmomsblog0a-20″ style=”red” size=”large” type=”square” target=”_blank”] Check Prices [/junkie-button]
With fifty-seven pages for you to fill and over eighty boxes for photos, this best baby memory book is gender-neutral and perfect for girls and boys. Capture your pregnancy, the first twelve months of your child’s life and then the first five years with major holidays and milestones. Of course, it also comes with slots and pockets for meaningful keepsakes you gather over these years.
- Gender neutral
- Educational animals are included
- Includes prompts for effortless documentation
- Bulky – it has more pages than most books
Bottom line: If you want to dedicate some time to create a long-lasting record of your baby’s first years, this is the best baby memory book for you.
2. Ronica Baby Book of Firsts
[junkie-button url=”https://www.amazon.com/Unisex-Baby-Gift-Newborn-Grandparents/dp/B01N0P2UVS/?tag=sweetmomsblog0a-20″ style=”red” size=”large” type=”square” target=”_blank”] Check Prices [/junkie-button]
The Ronica Baby Book of Firsts is the ideal gift for a baby shower. New parents will be thrilled with this thoughtful, unique gift. There is a hard-cover that encloses gorgeous illustrations inside. The design lies flat so you won’t have to deal with bulky pages. There are over sixty pages of modern designs and plenty of space for your annotations and pictures, making this book the perfect family heirloom to pass down and one of the best baby memory book choices you can make.
- Easy to fill pages are perfect for busy parents
- Detailed prompts motivate you to fill up the book until the end
- Great as a baby shower gift
- No pockets so you can’t keep items in it
- You can’t write freely on most pages
Bottom line: Even though it has 60 pages, it’s very easy to fill up with great pictures
1. Peachly Minimalist Baby Memory Book
[junkie-button url=”https://www.amazon.com/Minimalist-Keepsake-Milestone-Journal-Friendly/product-reviews/B077TF4KV3/?tag=sweetmomsblog0a-20″ style=”red” size=”large” type=”square” target=”_blank”] Check Prices [/junkie-button]
The Peachly baby memory book is the best baby memory book available online according to ratings and reviews from verified customers. It’s designed for the baby’s first five years of life and the floral design is most fit for little girls. The pages of this baby memory book are grouped in separate sections, one for each month of your baby’s first years of life. The 200 pages of this baby book are made of GSM acid-free paper.
- Classy and stylish design
- 200 high-quality pages to fill
- Not enough space for accessories like hospital bracelets, locks of hair, etc.
Bottom line: This is the best baby memory book according to ratings and reviews from verified customers.
When you have a baby memory book, the sky is the limit. There are so many great options; it is not going to be easy to find just one. We hope this list helps you find the best baby memory book for your precious child. You have a choice between finding a book that documents just the first year, which is easier to fill up than the other options.
On the other hand, you can go ahead and spare yourself the trouble of having to buy another baby book for the first five years. Go ahead and jump in by buying a baby book that covers the first five years of your child. This may be longer to finish but it will also spare you the extra expense of having to buy five separate books. What are your thoughts on this? Comment below and share this article!